Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Spring Riding
Thread: Spring Riding
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 10:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
RidePowder
Veteran Member

Default Spring Riding

So, yesterday was one of my worst experience riding to date. It was icy, a lot of steezy snow punks were out yelling stuff at beginners and giving everyone crap and for some reason my groove was off. I just couldnt do anything, from rails to jumps I was cursed. I blame it on Friday the 13th.

However today I got to ride at a new section of my mountain which was opened this year and had the most fun Ive ever had. Today even beat when I went out to CO in December, mostly. It was super soft, pretty slow unfortunately, but there were so many side hits, the park was incredibly fun and I could puddle skip because it was 53 degrees. I had an incredible time just cruising down some narrow blacks finding these stashes of slush and popping off them while carving. Every part of me was wet though, gloves and boots soaked through.

So does anyone else have any fun times riding during the spring vs. the rest of winter, I know alot of people here dont finish their season for a while but Im going to reminisce early because my hill doesnt guarantee being open after next weekend