Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lamar Primary Series?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2014, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
socoolthuglife

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question Lamar Primary Series?

Lamar snowboard, airwalk binding and bag USED TWICE. 159

I know Lamar isn't the most quality equipment, which is fine I don't see myself on the mountain more than 5 times this year, but I'm not renting equipment 5 times. Besides I do plan to continue snowboarding each season.
What I need to figure out is if this is a decent price for this get up on CL and if this guy actually put $350 into this or if he just said that to make his asking price of $100 sound reasonable. From what I could find online Lamar Primary Series is from 2001 - can't find any retail pricing and it's hard to compare used asking prices.

Any thoughts? I just don't want to be paying like a sucker if he shouldn't be firm on this price.

He doesn't list anything about the bag really. I only just now asked him the brand.

From a more subjective standpoint for those that care to read this far (lol) I'm 5'11" 175 lbs. and this is the only 159cm in this price range and I need a board by next weekend. I'm kinda thinking if it's a good price I need to jump on it before someone else does.

Thanks!

Lamar snowboard, airwalk binding and bag USED TWICE. 159