Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Skeletools

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  SnowDogWax 
#1 ·
I went to buy a pair of skeletools impact shorts, but they are out of mediums? They say it could be 6 months before they get more, so my question is, does anyone know of another place to get these? Also I have a 32 waist and they say large fits 34"+; worste case does anyone think I would have fit issues with these?

I am aware of other brands, but really prefer the skeletools. If I have no other options I guess I could swing some azzpads:dunno:

#4 ·
I own both and find I use the Azzpadz much more just for convenience sake

I have larges and I'm a 36 waist only for the fact I have thigh fitment issues with nearly all 34's. Too many leg days in the gym. The larges are a compression short type fit for me which is what I expected, with a little snugness in the thighs, again, used to this and what I expected.

Buying to small could be quite uncomfortable and 6months, well, that's next season..... just get what fits and some protection you can use now. Then when they are back in stock order them and you'll own both sets and can help others with input like me :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.