Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Are these guys stuck in the 90's?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Saint Alphonso
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tgr forums is populated by malevolent douchenozzles. 90% of them are armchair enthusiasts living in the Midwest or their parent's basement, the other 10% rip. Ever wonder why they call themselves "maggots", rhymes with something don't it? I wouldn't pay much attention to it, and honestly that forum has tainted the entire Tgr brand for me, I know they don't epitomize what tgr is all about, but they try really hard to impress upon everyone that they do. They will be so pleased to see that we're wasting our time talking about them. Half of their threads are about how fucking cool they are because all of the gapers ask them stupid questions about their really fat skis in the lift line.
Saint Alphonso is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome