Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Extreme foot pain (technique?)
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Otis6996

Default Extreme foot pain (technique?)

Hey guys, I'm new here. Been having so serious foot pain this season and haven't really seen any answers or suggestions on how to fix my problem. I'll start out by describing what type of rider I am. I am and intermediate rider about 5 10' , 285 pounds, and an ex college football player so not a total slob. This is my second season boarding, first season with my own equipment. I am riding a gnu carbon credit, burton genesis bindings, and burton driver x boots I had my boots sized a few times, and even bought a pair of nike zoom force 1s to give them a shot too. So the issue that I am dealing with is extreme arch pain. I believe that it could be bad form/technique causing it. When I attempt to turn toe side, instead of properly distributing my weight, I attempt to go onto my tip-toes and whip the board leading to my heel being forced to raise. Granted that I am a bigger rider, this absolutely kills my feet. I am just looking to find out if anyone has any idea how to work on elimiting this habit of going on my tips toes, and properly distributing my weight. Thanks
Otis6996
Otis6996 is offline   Reply With Quote