Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help me help you
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Default Help me help you

For the last 5 almost 6 years I've given advice and answered a lot of questions on various snowboarding forums. Last September I launched my own site so I could gain full control of the advice I give, the stories I write, and how things are done. Plus I was pretty burnt out with answering something like 200 questions a day.

Now as Angry Snowboarder has grown I've hit a point where I need to further the site. Being as SBF is my number 3 site for referrals I'm bringing you into the mix with helping me progress forward.

Changes that will definitely be happening:
A New Logo is being created
More Original Content
New Writers
More Photos
2 to 5 minute video edits are a possibility as well
Now when it comes to written content we've kicked a few ideas around. Some of which we're curious as to whether or not you would actually read them. The list of ideas is as follows a weekly question and answer column about all things snow sliding, trip reports from our various exploits around the globe, product reviews, shop reviews, interviews, and of course rantings on bad ideas.

When it comes to pictures what would you like to see more of riding, products, or locations?

The video edits are going to be dependent on how much time in the week we have to film and edit. But it's something a group of us have wanted to do for a while and we all have the editing software and cameras to finally achieve it. Along with riding edits we might do a snowboarding talk show covering the gamut of all things snow related, but this is still in the idea stage of things.

Email any suggestions or thoughts to angrysnowboarder@gmail.com if you don't feel like leaving a response on the site.