Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Demon Flex Force X D30 Body Armor
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
sleev-les

Default Demon Flex Force X D30 Body Armor

After this last hit I decided to pick up something that has a little more protection than just a spine protector. I picked up this:

Demon Snow Flex-Force X D30 Top Body Armor | Dogfunk.com

My info for sizing purposes:

5'11"
220lbs
44" chest
I bought a size large

I haven't ridden with it yet, but I have tried it on and so far this seems legit. Range of motion is maintained, and the protections seems very adequate for falls. I particularly got it because my hit was to the ribs 3 weeks ago and I'm still healing. This fits well under a baggy jacket, but you can see the shoulder pads a bit since they are the most bulky part of the armor. Not sure how picky you are, but this wasn't a big deal to me. Overall this seems like it will do well when taking a hit. It protects your spine, shoulders, elbows and ribs. You can also get a chest plate separately, but I did not purchase that piece. The armor is not thick enough to be a base layer so keep that in mind as well. With the large I can still get something under it. So if you are looking for a decent armor setup, check it out.
sleev-les is offline   Reply With Quote