Could really use a bit of help here, gents. I have the following setup and I'm looking for a bit of critique/correction if needed so I am better suited for an upcoming trip.
First off, I'm 6'4" weighing in at a athletic 235 lbs. I am an intermediate rider hitting the mountain once/twice a year with a upcoming trip planned for Vail. I don't see enough board time to become skilled for large jumps/half pipe/park work although I'd like to. Currently, I'd say I'm an all mountain rider.
The attached pics show the following:
Ride Fleetwood board (165 cm)
Burton Mission bindings
Burton Boxer boots (size 14)
Although I am aware setups vary greatly depending on the rider, perhaps I can attain a general direction from the following questions. (please see attached pics)
1. Given my weight/height, is this board the correct size? From what I've read 165 cm seems fairly accurate?
2. Is the board too narrow? I have Shrek feet and worry about toe/heel overhang. Would I be better served by a wider board?
3. I want to feel more comfortable riding switch for tricks and landings. But from what I can tell this board is directional, correct? That's never going to feel right, huh? Perhaps I need a twin board instead?
4. My footedness is goofy and I positioned for a slight duck to hopefully help with riding switch. Is full duck best for switch?
5. Any comments regarding my binding settings? Would you recommend making any changes? If any measurements are need I can get those.
Feedback would be greatly appreciated!