Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Please help set my gear straight!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 12:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
atr3yu
Veteran Member

1. I would guess this to be pretty close to the ride size actually.

2. Before looking at photos I was going to say yes, probably too narrow. After looking at the photos your boots look very centered and I don't see any extreme over hang......EDIT: I just looked at the photos from the bottom of the board and a wide is probably a good idea after all. I have small feet so hard for me to judge this. Maybe ignore me on this and wait for the masters.

3. A true twin will always be best for switch just based on the fact that the radius and side cut will be equal going both ways.

4. This depends on you to be honest. For me I think my hips are fucked..... as I ride goofy as well, I ride a true twin and I ride 18/-12 and I am learning switch just fine. My natural stance off a board is not perfect duck so I don't force it to be on the board.

5. From the photos it looks pretty solid, but only you will know if it feels right while riding. I change up the odd thing here and there almost every time I go out just to see how it feels. I am slowly narrowing it down....lol
atr3yu is online now   Reply With Quote