Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Broko looking for Riders

10K views 59 replies 29 participants last post by  Argo 
#1 · (Edited)
Broko is looking to sponsor riders for Broko Snowboard Bindings. You can review us at Broko Bindings. Let us know who you are and we'll be in touch! ...don't be goofy

Broko Closeup

#5 ·
Your probably about to get ass raped for spamming without being a contributing member and not reading the forum rules. BUT I just ordered a pair because they look extremely interesting and possibly very fun but I guess we will see about that. Plus who doesn't like to try new things, that's my way of life.

Good luck, your gonna need it! :D

#6 ·
The dude riding moguls in your video is a pussy riding across moguls. Looks like a bunch of beginners jerking around.

3 places I see these binding disks be beneficial.
1) very low intermediate rider that doesn't know any better.
2) beginner to.intermediate urban rider or just on one binding for spinning the board while one footed.

3) the trash pile with every other un used product out there.

#13 ·
The dude riding moguls in your video is a pussy riding across moguls. Looks like a bunch of beginners jerking around.

3 places I see these binding disks be beneficial.
1) very low intermediate rider that doesn't know any better.
2) beginner to.intermediate urban rider or just on one binding for spinning the board while one footed.

3) the trash pile with every other un used product out there.
for sure some the worst riding in any promo vid. you suck at snowboarding.

2) they already have it... Burton Jeremy Jones does one-footed tail-whips

m2m if you really bought some i want you to slap yourself for me.

#8 ·
Weezy - try Broko Snowboard Bindings. They eliminate the decision about stance.

Calling Broko bindings is false advertising.

They are NOT snowboard bindings.

Broko are disks that are used with bindings.

Suggestion include screws with your system.

#15 ·
Broko, I was just gonna get some popcorn ready, buuuuuuut........unfortunately you hit one of my "Really F****d up" days, so without further ado and explanation:
Please take your "patented" abomination, which is surely gonna revolutionize and redefine snowboarding as we know it, shove it deep in your f******g a*s, make sure that it never sees the light of day again and then you may reconcile with the gods of snow and thunder! Thank you for your time and consideration!

#19 ·
for sure some the worst riding in any promo vid. you suck at snowboarding.

2) they already have it... Burton Jeremy Jones does one-footed tail-whips

m2m if you really bought some i want you to slap yourself for me.

Hahahah!!! I ate my Wheaties this week. But yea I bought them off ebay from a guy who won them and they were super cheap. Why the hell not? lol its just money, and I'm interested to see what they feel like and what the pros and cons are.

#18 ·
Mystery, you appear to be correct! I read the posting rules and asked Donutz for forgiveness, though I think I'm ok with one post. Its definitely a tough audience, but I don't know how else to reach great riders that aren't owned by major sponsors.

#20 ·
Real easy. Go to a park at a real mountain, go to a local shop next to a real mtn and ask, go to a major event(sponsors are listed and many riders aren't sponsored) and find people. It's super easy, just have to get off your ass and do it. You go to the parks at aspen, breck, copper or vail and you will see numberous no name amazing riders that aren't sponsored and can't afford to compete because it would interfere with them working to pay rent and feed themselves.

#23 ·
I am sure that being america, you will get your backside sued for selling a product that clearly does NOT do what it says on the tin...

You claim it is easier to jump and do rails with these, so the 1st person that falls and sues will own you, as that is clearly not how it is, to jump you must be a good rider, and the fact that most people can only jump with both feet strapped solid, just look for fails for one footed jumps to understand, and you have a problem, same goes for rails, you reduce stability while riding rails if you have movement in the bindings, thus making it much harder and not easier to do.

As a result of such claims you are leaving yourself wide open, and i haven't even started on the product failing when suffering a heavy landing on a jump, which could cause some real serious injury...!!!

Best thing you can do, is to find a mug to buy the business and take the money and run...!!!

#24 ·
The only think I could think of is how a skateboarder re-positions their feet while riding. Which, even on a snowboard, would have some advantages and provide a very different feel.

However, I also feel like this could cause a lot of other issues. There are times when you actually want to use the leverage a static mounting system gives you. This seems like it would be next to impossible to do with your system.

Finally, a huge trend right in binding tech is supporting board flex. Or rather getting out of its way. The problem with most risers, including your system, is that they complete negate any of this technology.

Beginner and intermediate riders may find the rotation nice for lift lines and the such. Although I'd say proper lessons and correct form will help more than allowing a rider to "cheat".

I think you are on to something with a dynamic food placement. However, I think this execution wont work for today's aggressive rider.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.