Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 08:17 PM   #1882 (permalink)
Unkept Porpoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewdfreak View Post
I feel you my day off is Tues and all the local resorts around here are closed because of this "Polar Vortex" temperature situation until Weds... Then luck seemed to be in favor tonight and I got off early and headed out to get in a few hours on the hill before close and damn near blizzard condition wind made driving treacherous. No snow falling and roads were aight but the blowing snow was so bad I could not see my car hood! I had to like stop on the highway and wait for this to slow down so I could see every five feet... and of course its BFE and dark. I was probably 1 mile from the hill and had to turn around it was so impassable. Drove an hour for nothing. So mad but my next day off is Thurs so hopefully I will get a chance then. Not a horrible problem to have to much winter weather but the timing sucks!
Yup timing has been awful this year, the days I can go are closed and it's polar vortexing like nobody's business. Then when the conditions are good I'm working
Unkept Porpoise is offline   Reply With Quote