Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 09:32 PM   #1884 (permalink)
Fewdfreak
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV82 View Post
Today I hate moron parents who cruise through the park with their kid. I almost took out a ~6 year old and his dad that were resting or slowly turning on the landing of a 30' kicker. I even sat at the top with nobody in sight changing songs and gearing up before I dropped in, they must of been there for 2-3 mins!

What do I get?
"Watch where you're fucking going, that's my kid!" Yeah, fuck you buddy. I just told him to get off the damn landing before someone gets hurt and rode away.. Some people shouldn't breed.

If I didn't stomp that 540 clean (Which I rarely do..) I would of taken them out. I just barely missed the kid as is.
Made the mistake of going out MLK day, hill was packed as expected but its not the crowd that irritated me as much as the kids that would post up on the downslope of the jumps, just chillin'. I understand if you slam and can't get out the way quick but these kids weren't even hitting anything but just fuckin' chillin' or playing with their new GoPro's trying to get footage of their buddies just crusing over the lips of jumps... and then playing it back and watching it... That or they would sit at the approach... some of us need a good takeoff for speed to get a clean jump. I said to a skiier dad in the lift line that they should open up a hot chocolate stand at the bottom of the jump then atleast the chillin' crowd would at least be single file. So irritated, I felt so old... WTF happened to etiquette. I like had to take a smoke break after that.
Fewdfreak is offline   Reply With Quote