Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

2013 Lib Tech T-Rice PRO (Video)

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  danzo 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow boarders,

Just thought I'd give a little review for the 2013 Lib Tech T-Rice Pro.

I'm fairly new to the sport (third season) so please bare with me through the n00b cycle.

I bought this board with the intention of going faster, and it has definitely delivered. The C2BTX seems to offer some wicked dampening that makes it feel sturdy in transitions at high speeds. The magne-traction is also a nice feature when it comes to carving; I board mainly on the East coast and it chews through the hard pack snow/ice we get here.

I only have 1 board to compare it with but it is definitely night and day between the 2. As expected though, since the first board I got is intended for park riding ('11 Drake Urban 149.)

It is on the stiffer end, but the nose and tail still give a nice pop when enough pressure is applied.

I wish I had more boards to compare it with, but I think it's safe to say, that this board is made for anyone who likes to charge hard.

Board material quality seems to be on the higher end; I get a lot of compliments on the bio beans top sheet.

Had a little outting this weekend and managed to get some shots on the Contour of the board in action.

I have the T-Rice Pro combo'd up with '14 Burton Cartel Bracks and '14 Van Aura BOA boots.

Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/kiklIjt03ME

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.