Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for an All Mountain, Smash Everything board? Look here!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 06:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
tlatmdeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathfuldeity View Post
I'm a retard...and still don't get your point...except that you have done some admittedly biased, limited research and based on that which also seems to be your view of the valid popular ? sources....thus recommending that most folks will be satisfied. Which these folks are the presumably the uninformed, beginners or just lazy and willing to take your word that they will be satisfied.

So are you also selling property in the everglades?

I guess you are one. Everybody's views are biased, does that mean no one should post reviews, or comment on somebody needing help to buy something?Your logic is the purely dumb. Did I get paid to get this researched? I did research for other people who's in the same situation as I am. There are over 20 REALLY popular snowboard brands and EACH one has DIFFERENT technology that performs DIFFERENTLY, at DIFFERENT prices and DIFFERENT designes and DIFFERENT purposes. See how many different's there are? That adds up. If you call somebody lazy for not reasearching 1000+ models of snowboards, you must be working 24/7.

My point is, I've done some reasearch for you, here's some things to consider, and if you consider these things, you will most likely buy what satisfies you at a higher chance, then just posting to a forum "What snowboard should i buy " Then buying a snowbard based on 1~2 forum members who is probably extremely biased.

My view of popular is most sold/most debated snowboard. Does it mean they're the best? No, which is why I researched reviews. I went to Angrysnowboard's blog to dig up 2011-2014 reviews, digged up multiple forums, disregarding stupid posts and taking in info that seems unbiased and comparable. Looked at comments of reviews, asked snowboard shops, asked friends. What better resource is there??? You and I know that not much gained from spec sheet. A similar looking snowboard at the same size with same technology may feel a lot different.

Your point about helping beginners or "lazy snowboarders". I intend to do both, and more.

It doesn't matter if you're a beginner or not. If you're a beginner, I've thrown at you the most popular, well-recognized and debated snowboards that do not have major defects, but only marginal performance differences and fundamental structure differences that will help you decide.

If you're an advanced snowboarder, like me, but do not have any idea of newer snowboards, and do not know of new tech, here you go. I have thrown at you the most considerable and possibly best options on the market for reasonable price. They might fit you, might not. I haven't said, specifically, which board is good.

I have just thrown at you, some of the best options that I found, and many many other reviewers and uses found, to be viable in many aspects.

If you still don't understand, I have no idea how to explain this to you. I hope you understand that not many people have complilated this kind of list of popular, well designed and well priced snowboards

This shows the trend for this year, the trend of the price, the tech., the brand, etc. at one sight. Not many people buy snowboards every year. A good snowboard will last you at least 2 years or even 4~5 depending on how rough your ride. And a lot of people do not have time to research every brand and model at different price points. Especially when snowboards are objects that can be especially challenging to chose due to its nature of complexity.

i know for a fact that a lot of people don't want to waste 400~500 on somthing they don't like. More than that, I know that a lot of people don't want to chose a snowboard that they will hate up in the mountain on a good day. I also know that a lot of people are desperate for someone to organize this kind of thing so that they have a full table of good and well-reviewed models at adequate price and performance that they can chose from, instead of picking out specific models from each brand for their tech and design, looking at their differences, comparing prices, reading reviews for each one of them, asking this vs that questions for 1000 snowboards.

Time is precious. Which is why I'm going to sleep now. Hope you understand this. Otherwise, this might help(http://www.aboutourkids.org/families...signs_symptoms)

Last edited by tlatmdeh; 01-27-2014 at 06:28 AM.
tlatmdeh is offline   Reply With Quote