Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 09' Burton X8
Thread: 09' Burton X8
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
hm1sfidc

Thumbs up 09' Burton X8

Ok so I got a Burton Cuxtom X 158, love it. I wanted one with a lil more flex and a park board. I looked at quite a few, opted to go with the Burton X8 due to teh face I have teh EST Triads for the channel system alreay. Did not want to drop alot of coin on an entire new set up. Got the 09' X8 50% off at local shop eny of season sale !! SHWING Spent $250.00.

Prett cool looking top sheet, I was worried because it was burton, but this was one sick ass whip. I wish I could explain, engages well, talk about grip, at high speeds no chatter what so ever. good flex, great pop, I was stickin %%%%% that on the custom X I would normally bail on, I know I know the Custom X is a stiff one. Man I love my 155 X8. killer. Took to the hill in no time, no leraning curve I was ridin the shit outta it. Too bad I got it and the mountain closed today. I am seriously thinking about a trip to Mammoth, this board IMHO is sick.

DISCIPLINE: All Mountain Freestyle
SHAPE: Twin
FEEL: Medium
CORE: Park Fly III Core
Multizone EGD
Negative Core Profile
REINFORCEMENTS: Infinite Ride
BASE: Sintered N2O WFO
FIBERGLASS: Triax Response
SIDECUT: Radial

Twin-tipped with a smooth flex and all the premium upgrades, the X8 unites skate-style fun with the speed, precision, and weight savings expected of high-performance decks. The graphics transform as temperatures drop; while the Infinite Channel System opens to unlimited stance possibilities. The X8 is a modern all-mountain freestyle board with a true twin shape and Burton's Park Fly III Core.