Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Fat guy & Rossignol Krypto Magtek
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 04:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
SnowDogWax
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokermtb View Post
Good post, I JUST bought last year's 2013 Rossignol Krypto Magtek, after mining the internet for seemingly forever......my wife was getting a bit irritated at me hyper-analysing it! Ha ha, too funny! I got a screamin' deal too ($282 to my door!). I've been on a 162cm Burton Malolo (wide tip, tapered back, 100% camber ol' style) since 2006, and have had the itch for something with new board shape tech. I'm not quite as 'fat', hovering at 205, but I was getting a bit tired of dragging my toes and heels when really cranked over on my Malolo - I'm pretty excited about getting a 'mid-wide' that will nicely accomodate my 11 boots.

I've had my fair share of lower back issues (thinning disc gives me 'issues' from time to time), and I deliberately got Flow bindings so I don't have to do the sit/stoop thing....Yeah, I've heard all the neg's about Flows, but they work for me, and the ease of getting in/out is even better than the somewhat temperamental K2's (my wife has those, and they give her fits)

Sure, the 2013 is heinously ugly in photos (I'm sure it looks better in person) - at least the graphics will surely discourage thefts of opportunity!

Bought 164MW Krypto is does look better in person, you will love the Krypto its stable and fast. Enjoy
SnowDogWax is offline   Reply With Quote