Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - VIDEO - critics welcome. Pain in quad when riding.
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Klang180

Default VIDEO - critics welcome. Pain in quad when riding.

Hello Forumgoers, as mentioned in my previous post i am getting quite a bit of discomfort in my leading leg when riding. So as advised here is 3mins of me riding today in Whistler. The conditions were a bit icy and i choose only videos of me at my worst so that any issues i do have are pronounced and easier to see.

Like i said in my previous post i have been riding for many years but mainly on holidays i.e. a couple of weeks every year. I did do 4 months in Fernie however so i would say i have a lot of days on snow. Please be gentle in this respect as snowboarding is a confidence game and i don't want mine completely ripped to shreds.

I did 3 days of lessons when i was a beginner and another day to learn carving (which i don't display in the videos as i feel quite happy with that element of my riding). I have certain issues with the way i ride but so as not to influence you before you've seen it i will not divulge these in any detail.

Last bits of info:

6ft2, 185lbs, 23.5" stance at 12-12 riding a 160 Arbor Blacklist (reverse camber). I learnt on positive camber and rode that until this board, which i acquired a few weeks ago. K2 Maysis US12 and Rome 390 Boss bindings.

Go on, let rip but be constructive please

YouTube

Last edited by Klang180; 01-27-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: link didn't work
Klang180 is offline   Reply With Quote