Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Are my boots too big for my board?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 04:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathfuldeity View Post
Looks fine, you will also have a bit of height/elevation from the bindings...and since ur just starting, imho having the board relatively narrower is a benifit for learning and ur not going to have to worry about toe/heel drag because you will not be on the truely steep or be railing the edges with high angled carves.

Vox looks nice...AC 15/30?
This is the best possible answer I could have gotten. I have been boarding before, so I've learnt the basics and can ride some blacks pretty well and blues with ease. I'm not really that kind of rider anyhow, I prefer more of a mellow ride, so it probably won't matter.

And the Vox is indeed an AC 15. Not actually mine, a friend left it here and it's been sitting in my room for about 6 months now. Nice little amp although it's torn a fair bit.

PS: what size would you recommend for the Republics then? I'm thinking the Mediums for a more snug fit, but then again I don't know shit so correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by endless; 01-28-2014 at 04:54 AM.
endless is offline   Reply With Quote