Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Colorado resort tips
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
m0rph3us

Default Colorado resort tips

So, I'm planning a big honeymoon trip to North America next February (2015) with the wifey. Keen to get resort tips in Colorado as we're looking at spending a couple weeks there.

Intending to spend a few days at Steamboat (historical significance for the missus), then head to Keystone or Breckenridge as they seem to be a bit cheaper than the likes of Vail etc.

Theory is that we'll stay at one place for a couple weeks or so, ride that hill, but also rent a car or shuttle to day trip some of the other resorts nearby.

I'm mostly keen to hit up Copper Mountain, Breck and Keystone but keen for any tips/recommendations.

I'm an intermed/advanced snowboarder, got into it late so looking to push myself in terms of terrain/ability (mostly like blues/blacks and some off-piste). Rehabbing a pretty gnarly knee injury but it should be all good by the middle of this year. My partner's a skiier (yeah, I know), generally prefers intermediate terrain.
m0rph3us is offline   Reply With Quote