Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Colorado resort tips
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 08:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kenai

I never see much love for A-Basin on this forum, but when I went to school in CO it was my favorite. Great steep terrain and a much smaller, fun vibe. Perhaps it was because I tele skied at the time - maybe people will comment that it is not great for boarding. But, given that you are going to spend some significant time, I would try to hit them all. You aren't going to really get to know a mountain in that time so just enjoy exploring. Breck, Keystone, Copper, and A-Basin are all within about 30 minutes and I imagine you can catch a bus to all of them even if you don't have a car.

If you really take enough time you can hit Vail and/or Beaver Creek just to see another mountain. All of those resorts are easily accessible if you are staying in Breck or Frisco/Dillon/Silverthorne.

Others can comment with more specific info, but my suggestion would be to go for the variety and see it all. Have an awesome trip!
Kenai is offline   Reply With Quote