Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - mthoodsnowsports.com reviews the True Deviant (video)
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
true_richard

Wink mthoodsnowsports.com reviews the True Deviant (video)

Jesse Nicola of The real deal for info about Hood | Mt Hood Snow Sports hit us up for a board to put through the paces & see what he and his crew thought of it. We decided that was kosher with us, as independent real world rider reviews hold a heck of a lot more water than us saying "hey, we have good boards - ja? you buy, meesta?" lol.

We gave them zero instructions on what to do with it, and nor did they tell us what their plans were... but in the end I feel it came out as a fair representation of what our boards are all about.

Without further ado, here's the resulting article & video featuring rider Boone Howard titled "The Deviant 158 - Breaking The Board"

Hope you enjoyed the vid - I know I did - as I nervously watched to see if/when they could destroy it...

Any questions? Just raise your hand! Just kidding, this is the internet & I can't see you - so either post, send me a message, or hit me up via email.

Staying true,
Richard