Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park Etiquette
Thread: Park Etiquette
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 10:43 PM   #143 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
So I'm watching my snowboardaddiction videos (sitting here waiting for the damned snow to fall) and partway through the Nev Park Lap I realize he buzzes some 10 year old skier who is shuffling slowly right across the park line. Dunno how many times I've watched that and didn't notice it.
i realize im quoting something from a while ago, but i almost did the same thing at jackson a couple weeks ago.

the park dumps out into the main trail to the lifts, and right at the end of the park my buddy did something like a flat spin 3 into a tail press as im riding and looking back at him watching him. After i watches him for a bit i look back forward to where im going and not even 10 feet in front of me this little kid (4-5 years old) on skis is standing still in the middle of the run on his skis and just has the biggest confused deer in the head lights look. i oh shit turned and thankfully missed him buy about a foot. felt so bad for the poor kid! almost straight ran him over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote