Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Diet, alcohol, drugs, Cigs and Lifetstyle Changes...???
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 02:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Justin
Veteran Member

I look at it more as personal development and how far do you want to take stuff. In the last year i have almost stopped cooking my food and eat a lot of raw veggies and fruits. I still go eat out with friend and don't watch much of what i eat when im out. As i gain more information i will continue to make small changes in my life. Its not just about the short term but all the long term negative effects of a poor diet. Cancer, diabetes, heart disease, ect are mostly due to diet.

Some basic things to start with would be cutting out most of the refined sugar that you eat will help you heal faster because it will help reduce swelling. Most grains metabolize into sugar so its good to stay away from them as well. Beyond that start to educate yourself and figure out where you can start to make great choices and then continue to make small changes. I find that a rapid change is hard to stick with. Good luck!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote