Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park Etiquette
Thread: Park Etiquette
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #43 (permalink)
meckel

My problem is with the hecklers, people are out riding the park to advance their skills and improve their riding but most importantly to have fun and at my park, there is at least one group if kids there to just make fun of people who bail. Im 19 years old, I rode for two seasons when I was 13 and 14 and picked up snowboarding again this season late January and consider myself a good rider, no prodigy but good enough to blend in and hold my own with most of the guys at my park and if I, or anyone else I see on the hill bails or lands sloppy on any trick, there is at least one kid, or person my age, which is sad, that is there to point and laugh. Not that I care, but there is nothing that bothers me more on the park than people who dont respect other peoples effort and safety. Its one thing to avoid looking out for other peoples well being on the park, but its an entirely different thing to make fun of somebody for trying.
meckel is offline   Reply With Quote