Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help deciding - Flow Fuse-SE v Fuse-AT
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 06:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
larrytbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiger View Post
I only park snowboard, usually in crap conditions such as hard pack ice. Lovely in Ohio right? Seeing as how these runs aren't 5 miles long I am on my butt a lot getting in and out of my bindings. My bud uses flow and as soon as I saw it I had to get it!

Since I'm not in the park but mainly doing groomers I figure I need something medium stiff right? So the Fuse-AT seems like it would fit the bill at a stiffness of 4/5 whereas the more expensive Fuse-SE has a stiffness of 2.5/5.

Taking a step back, will I notice a stiffness difference? If not, will the Fuse-AT be too stiff? Or is there something else in the flow line that will also fit the bill for what I want?
Another difference other than stiffness is that the SE has the hybrid toe cap. The AT has the open toe traditional flow Toe Cap.

My preference is for the hybrid, it is more like Strap in binding I have not ridden the open toe one, so can't speak as to performance difference
larrytbull is online now   Reply With Quote