Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boarders: Please Stop Living Up To Your Stereotype
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 09:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Motomagic

Default Boarders: Please Stop Living Up To Your Stereotype

As a boarder, I always get annoyed at the stiff, snobby skiers who look down on snowboarders. For me, I hate that because I'm just an average person who enjoys the sport. I don't feel that it's fair. However I understand some of the views.

I'm just here to say that I'm personally sick of kids (and adults) who feel they need to act a certain way because of the fact the ride.

I'm talking about shouting and swearing in lift lines around kids. Sweet, we get it. You had an awesome run through the park and seriously can't wait to crush Natty Lite back at the hotel. No need to blast that for everyone around you to hear. Especially the excessive swearing. Awesome, you learned how to combine stupid snowboard lingo (bro talk) with swearing. I could go on but those who know what I'm talking about know the rest. You are all the ones giving us a bad name. Just enjoy the sport and not be so damn obnoxious.
Motomagic is offline   Reply With Quote