Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Off-Roading
Thread: Off-Roading
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vlaze
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Queez View Post
That sounds like sooo much frickin fun!!

I agree with those who say camping and off roading goes hand-in-hand, Hunting is right in there too. I'm not a hunter per say, but I enjoy going along for the ride when camping, and off roading is involved and when my husband hunts, it always is!

I never used to 'get' mudding. I didn't understand why after ever single puddle my husband would get out and asses the 'damage' ...that was of course until he let me take the wheel and find some mud for myself!! It's a blast! and getting out to make sure you get the mud on the roof of the truck and EVERYWHERE else is just apart of the fun! So, now I get it!

He's been having me watch a lot of rock crawler shows lately. We'd love to get a Jeep (or something similar) as our next 'toy' *as soon as the sleds are paid off, of course. I think it would be kick ass!! Not only would it be a helluva good time but a great relationship-builder to boot! Husband & Wife working together as spotter and driver, would require soooo much trust and excellent communication... I mean you've got to think about tire placement, picking the 'line' getting the ropes out if necessary, ultimately trying to avoid rolling it and/or getting stuck. IMO if a couple can do all that w/out totally wrecking themselves or the vehicle, then I'd say their relationship is pretty damn solid!
Damn, why can't more women have your perception? They'd be hitched like it ain't no thang. ATVing is always a riot and grew up on them myself. One uncle is a hunting nut and goes out west to CO every year to hunt and be a trail guide outside of typical NY hunting seasons. I hunt only deer but I am definitely an outdoors man for some recreation like that, kick arse!

Screw being normal
Vlaze is offline   Reply With Quote