Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need whole new equipment.
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
slasheer

Default I need whole new equipment.

Hello,

So basically I moved to US few months ago since im living in Connecticut now i think that its time to grab my new equipment since old one left in europe.
Thats my 7th season on board.
Im 183cm , (6") my wight is around 150lb, feet 10.5 (43-44eu)

I;m a person who rather like freeride / fast riding. I do sometimes some jumps etc but its only when i find an opportunity to while riding down the slope :-)

Since I have to spent more money that usually - snowboard, bindings, shoes, jacket, pants, gloves, helmet, googles etc i cant say that i can spend that much.

I was really interested in K2 Slayblade 13' its currently on sale on evo.com for 314.90$ and thats the chepest what i was able to find.

Bindings are currently my pain in the ass. Flex tt30s / K2 CINCH CTX ?

Shoes are rather pretty obvious but still really important but personally I think its rather goes about that they have to be comfortable.

Helmet, gloves etc is not important in that case for now, i just want to focus on board and bindings.

Also i have been in sportauthority and found there K2 raygun 13' which was on sale for less than 200$ but im not sure about that board tho.

I need your opinions and advice! Thanks
slasheer is offline   Reply With Quote