Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Adjustable heelcup, my new love!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
atr3yu
Veteran Member

Default Adjustable heelcup, my new love!

So I ended up trading my Re:Flex Cartels as I was having major issues centring them on my board. Even more so after getting new boots in a smaller size. I called Burton rider services twice, first time I got useless disks, second time she basically told me I was fucked. So I traded a forum member for a pair of franken Unions. Charger baseplate, Team highback, Atlas ankle strap and a Burton toe cap. I was willing to take this risk based on the adjustable heel-cup alone, turns out my gamble paid off. In no way did I have to use the disk to centre the binding, just the binding adjustments themselves. Which to me is amazing as I like to adjust my width a little bit and now I am free to do so. Mind you I have not ridden these yet, so I may actually hate them, but I do think I will always keep my eye out for an adjustable heel-cup.

I will update when I can put them on snow. I have mounted them on my Charlie as it looks like I am skipping work on Friday to devour some pow!
atr3yu is online now   Reply With Quote