Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - some advice before my buy
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sii315

Default some advice before my buy

so after doing some research it still seems like im unsure and need some advice and feed back from members who have experience with the burton nug or for those whom just like to chime in. so, lets start by what size i should ride....knowing that i can ride this board up to 10 cm would put me on a 142 (im 168 lbs 5'7 and sz 8.5 boots) usually ride a 149 to 151 and mostly ride park. but the simple fact that its a 142 creeps me out ad thinking i should go with a 146 on the hand i want to get the most out of the board on the type of riding i do. the "board finder" on the burton website matched me @ 100% for the 142 and 96% for the 146...but nothings better then feedback from real riders. and my last question would be the what binding would be best compatible for this board...again spend most of my time in the park and playing around the mountain but would also charge down time to time...this is my first burton board and first board thats not a 4 hole pattern.

thank you in advance for your advice and help
shred up!!!
Sii315 is offline   Reply With Quote