Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for new pants..
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
thedru13

Default Looking for new pants..

So have pretty much worn out my DC pants. I did love them. The look and fit were perfect.

I have a foursquare jacket that i love so not looking to change that. Its Bright neon green...

I have been shopping around online all over the place. I can't seem to find stuff I "like". I am looking at the gore tex stuff but most of it is pretty boring to look at. But willing to spend some money on stuff that will hold up and will not require me to layer up a ton. I just wear a base layer...

So Some things that are important for me. Since i have the foursquare jacket the powder skirt must be able to snap into the pants.. So wan the pants to have loops so I can do that. I was really interested in the volcom pants but appears they only have the zipper system. I won't be able to snap my powder skirt with that system.

I have had some of the newer Burton stuff and some of there AK line and wasn't really happy with the quality but not adverse to trying again.

I also was looking at the Oakley stuff and been reading up on 686.. Just looking for some solid suggestions that will keep me dry and since the temp fluxuates all the time I want to have one pair of pants for the warmer days and for the colder days.. Am I asking to much?

Oh and looking for something with Pockets..
thedru13 is offline   Reply With Quote