Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Amazing deals on bataleons!

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  legallyillegal 
G
#1 ·
i found this guy on craigslist selling 3 bataleons. They are all slightly used but only 180 dollars, he is selling a bataleon riot 151 and 155 and a bataleon goliath 161.

im thinking about getting the 151 riot, do you think its worth it?

PS: the riots are 2008, the goliath is 2009

G
#8 ·
Right...Because people that post up stolen snowboards for sale on Craigslist
usually list that they are stolen. "For sale, 3 Bataleon Riot snowboards - freshly stolen from Mt. Hood on 04/04/09."
haha , wouldnt expect that, but i would expect them to say that they are in perfect condition and nothing is wrong with them

G
#9 ·
that's wishful thinking. Anybody who is selling 3 nice snowboards for dirt cheap must be trying to turn a quick profit.... ie STOLEN! I'd wait til next season and buy a new one. I think it's messed up to let this guy profit in any way. That's someone's board that was pissed that their board was taken. Go ahead and support board thieves if you want. But I wouldn't ever do it. Karma's a bitch. hahahaha.

G
#11 ·
they arent stolen

guys, i have been talking to the guy and he says he rides for a shop in boise called the board room and thats where he got them, he says he broke his collar bone and his season is now done,

i went on google maps and searched for "the board room", and there it was in boise, i was even thinking about calling the shop and asking for the guy to see if he really rode for there. But im probly not gonna buy the board because its way too big for me.

you can email him at loganjward@gmail.com if your interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.