Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Nug
Thread: Burton Nug
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
ItchEtrigR

Default Burton Nug

Im really interested in this board, I just dont know what to expect and I have no chance of demoing one...

Im thinking how much fun would a board this small be, they seem to advertise and glorify it a lot, and some of the reviews I come across seem to state the same, but every pow video I come across has everyone riding way in the backseat like I have to do on my 154 Operator...

Whats the real deal with this board, does it work? or is it just a gimmick that one will grow tired of. does it really float like a deck 10cm bigger? will a 150 hold an edge with 82kg riding on it?

Im 82kg Im into short decks but I cant see me working on anything smaller than my 154 Operator, I have been on a 152 about 10 years ago when I was 69 - 70kg

I been doing this since 96 and gone thru all kinds of size and flexes, my preferred boards are directional with a bit of setback in the 154 to 159 range, I got a bigger Slayblade when Im sure there is powder otherwise my Burton 154 Operator is the board I grab wherever I go.

Camber makes no difference to me, Ive done rockered, flat, & camber, I like em all

Im not into hard charging, thats just not my thing, crusing about looking for a feature, a roller to pop off is my thing, narrow forest runs, basically anywhere off the groomers which bore me to death.

Is this a take wherever you go board for someone who doesnt have a quiver?
ItchEtrigR is offline   Reply With Quote