Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 152 Stairmaster demo review
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 04:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
twin89
Veteran Member

well i didn't do the line of jumps at the far right of bear, the big like 40 fts or so, but i can hit like every other jump, i'd say most at bear and summit are like 10-20 ft? not really sure (bad at estimates) but i can hit the normal looking kickers ok and the board felt great, with my agent i duno why i bail more often cause i land too much on the nose, but with the stairmaster that didn't happen at all, it was weird, i was landing everything like flat based and stuff. The one thing was the like first jump i went off with the stairmaster, it felt like the nose and tail didn't "bite" as much as my agent, but after the first jump i didn't really notice that anymore, i think i was just getting used to the board, but yeah, great board, loved it. I prob only did some medium sized kickers, but i didn't do the kicker at the top of bear, u know the one that is like right to the left of the lift if u are on the lift, thats a little to big for me, and i don't want people watching when i bail lol
twin89 is offline   Reply With Quote