Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Heading to Utah!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Heading to Utah!

Hey folks...super excited because I am headed out to Utah with a friend to do some boarding in late March. I used credit card rewards for my flight and we are trying to do this on the cheap as much as possible. I am looking for any tips or suggestions on where to ride, where to get the beast deal on lift tickets/lodging, etc. I have been to Alta and Park City a few years ago for one day each skiing...this is before I took up boarding. I did not like Alta as good as Park City...not sure why but it seemed like the vibe was younger and less crusty maybe at PC? Anyway what I would love is somewhere with nice big groomed greens and blues for cruising/carving. I am a beginner snowboarder, only been riding 3 years and live on the east coast so have only really got to ride 3-4 times a year in icy conditions. Any knowledge you guys that know the resorts out there can provide would be great. We are only going to be out there for 3-4 days of boarding. I am also busy using the search feature on these forums as well.
Thanks in advance!