Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer Heritage X
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZFanatic

Default Never Summer Heritage X

Ok, so I was originally gonna go with the Burton Custom ICS Wide and Cartel EST bindings, but have been looking around at boards without ICS. Although the general consensus it seems is the ICS are decent, I'm a big boy and think I'd prefer the traditional bolt up style if possible. Couldn't find a custom 3d for a decent price, so I decided to take a look at NS boards and came up with the Heritage X. Looks perfect for my style (freeride/carving) and looks like a board that will last me quite a while. Since I'd be spending an extra 110 bucks on the board, I figured I'd go a little lighter on the bindings and get the Rome Arsenal's. As far as boots, it'll probably be Burton Ozones, because they're so light and cushy and have a smaller footprint, which is a must with a size 13 boot.

Which setup sounds better? The Custom w/ Cartel bindings or the Heritage X with the Rome's? The NS board and Romes will cost me about 50 bucks more. Is it worth that 50 bucks?