Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First Colorado trip BOOKED!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
M.C._Dub

Default First Colorado trip BOOKED!

Hey all - I just booked my first ever ski trip - heading to Colorado for a week in the second week of April and I couldn't be more pumped!!! I've wanted to visit CO since I was about 8 years old and it's finally happening.

Found a super cheap flight (<$300 round trip from VT) and my friend lives in Denver so I'm set for a place to stay. A few of the guys I work with might even be able to hook me up with free/discounted tix. I can't believe this is happening!!

I've been poking around other people's travel threads getting some good tips, but if you guys have any advice for me on my first winter vacation, I'm all ears. I'm sure spring shredding in April is its own beast. Obviously the weather will probably dictate where I'll end up riding, but ideally I'd like to do 3 days (thinking Fri, Mon, Tues to avoid crowds?) and spend each day at a different resort. I just want to experience it all. I know many members of this forum shred the CO, so you guys are the first people I turn to. Thanks!
M.C._Dub is offline   Reply With Quote