Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Advise on a second board
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 09:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Naturesabre

Sorry man I'm not a suggestion guru. I haven't been around long enough to know every board inside and out(I just read A LOT of the stuff going on in the snowboarding world so I've get tech covered, but which boards rock what tech I need to use the interwebs for :P) but I know at least a few that a lot of people like are the K2 turbo dream(it is rated more on the stiff side though), even though the proto is not thaaat much different it's an awesome one, and the arbor coda is gonna be different with regards to flex and on snow feel(pure rocker, still boasts good edge hold because of their System rocker) but is still considered a mountain twin(has slight setback I'm almost positive). If you're looking for a more freeride oriented board that is still called an all mountain, you're gonna start venturing into stiffer boards and bigger setback(for the most part). More freestyle oriented boards are gonna be basically what you are riding but with softer flex unless you choose to go with a flat camber profile which I've never ridden so I can't comment on it.
EDIT: yup coda is a directional twin

Last edited by Naturesabre; 02-13-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Naturesabre is online now   Reply With Quote