Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board recommendations
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Woosenheimer

I have a capita mid life lost and that sounds like something that would suit you very well. I am very pleased w/ mine. The base is fast and it rides like a dream. It has quite a bit of pop but isn't too stiff to throw a tail press. If you are going to be constantly hitting rails I would go with something w/ an extruded base but if you are mixing it up it should be fine. Ive only ridden this board on the east coast but its handled everything I've wanted to do w/ it here. I'm about your size and wear a size 12 boot and I ride the 158. I dont think you would be dissapointed with this board at all.

plus there's a killer deal on it right now. Worth every penny w/ that price tag... Capita Snowboard Capita Mid Life Lost Snowboard

also, in response to the binding question I have rome 390's on mine and I love them. I've heard good things about the Rome Targas as well. Both of these might be a little tougher to come by right now though.

Last edited by Woosenheimer; 04-07-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Woosenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote