Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park Board for Heavy Rider
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 11:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
BMP

Default Park Board for Heavy Rider

Hey there,

I hope you can help me, because I didnt get any advice in german boarding forums. I am an advanced rider when it comes too courses, but a newbi in the park. This winter I spent 2 days in the park so far, but I think that is the place I want to spent my time in the future.

As a teenager I was really into skateboarding and I always prefered flatlandtricks and rails. The 2 days in the park I ended up with some board, tail- and noseslides and 360 from really small kickers, to be honest I am really afraid of the big ones.

So actually I am looking for an softflex, easy to turn board which I can use on tables, rails, small kickers. I also want to learn those awesome flatland tricks ( buttering etc). I spent some time on the courses as well, but not going fast. I am looking for some spots at the side for some 180 and so on.

Weight: approximately 220 pounds
Height: 183cm/6 Feet
boot size: uk 11/12 us 11,5/12,5

The boards which came to my mind where the following:

skate banana 156wide/159wide
ride Crook 157 161 wide
Rome garage rocker 160wide

or one of the bataleons, maybe
Bataleon evil twin 156wide
Bataleon Boss 156wide
Bataleon Whatever 157 wide

I am not sure if these boards fit my needs, whether which is the right size according to my weight. The sizes mentioned are those which are available in my country and on sale.

Thanks in advance!
BMP is offline   Reply With Quote