Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Go West young man...
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
West Baden Iron
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnkaceryan View Post
I appreciate the response and the info, the pass idea is a good one. We are looking at riding for a week. I would be happy with $1000-$1500 as a cost per person between lodging, flight, pass and car rental. I have been coming in around $2200-$2500 so I am obviously looking in the wrong places.

Thanks for the info and the search is on going.
No problem. I'm no expert, but a lot of the cost will really depend on which resorts you wanna ride and stay near. Staying in a walk up in Vail is gonna be way more expensive than staying in a lodge 2 miles from the resort in Winter Park. When you go will obviously be a determining factor as well. Don't pick a holiday weekend or spring break if possible. Also, if you are flexible with your dates +/- a couple days, that can make a huge difference. Especially on your flight.

I guess it also depends on what is important for the trip. If cost is the driving factor, then you might have to cut back on some things. If something else is the driving factor to make it an "EPIC" trip, then just save your money for a couple years and then do that.
West Baden Iron is offline   Reply With Quote