Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brand new snowboarder
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 09:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
BellaNina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul06 View Post
I think they mean she favors riding her toe side edge over heel side edge. Thats the only thing I can think of. I know for myself riding toe side causes leg fatigue a lot faster. Heel side is more relaxing. So maybe thats what they are referring to. Her preferring and feeling more comfortable on her toe side than her heel side.

As for as which foot is first, their method of which foot you kick with is a bad one. A better method would be to have her take a short run and slide across the floor. The foot that naturally goes first is the way she should probably ride a board.

Oh I see, so its just a preference. The way they explained it to encourage that, made me feel like its something different and I wouldnt even know where to start to encourage that...

Oh ok, I will try this and see. Good method, thank you. She seems fine with the left foot forward as thats what she has been doing, but I will check this out and see!

Thank you for your reply.
BellaNina is offline   Reply With Quote