Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Roxy or Capita? Buying first board.
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
kraemouse

Default Roxy or Capita? Buying first board.

I am looking at buying a board this week. I've not bought a board before, and have been riding various friends' boards for the last 3 seasons. Previously I've been on a (cambered) Burton Feather and an Endeavor Diamond. I ride regular stuff, no park/no backcountry, I'm intermediate though I'm not very confident. Currently all I wanna do is get going faster and improve my form.... nonetheless I'd like to buy a board that will keep me happy for a few years. Something I can advance on without getting bored.

Now, I am looking at the 2014 Roxy Radiance C2 BTX, or the 2014 Capita Space Metal Fantasy (Ladies version of the Horrorscope).

Can anyone give me some insight on what to go for here?

Ps. I'm 5'4, 105lbs

I've got one group of people telling me to get the Capita even though I don't wanna do any park, and another group saying that the Roxy is better quality.
As for me, I have no idea what I'm looking for, I've never bought a board. Hybrid camber is intriguing to me, but I've been told that the Capita is a lot of fun and an easy ride.

Last edited by kraemouse; 02-18-2014 at 11:39 AM.
kraemouse is offline   Reply With Quote