Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New Member - Intermediate Rider - Looking to buy new gear
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Z A C K

Default New Member - Intermediate Rider - Looking to buy new gear

Hey guys, first post on the site. I'm 24, and have snowboarded for about 5 years, but those 5 years were from about 13-18 when I was in high school, and then I didn't get any snowboarding in when I was in college. I now am itching to get back into it and I need some new gear for next season in which I'm going to get a Season pass to a local resort here in upstate NY.

I'm thinking about probably buying my new board and bindings on The House. Question is, when is the right time to buy? I am strictly looking for Burton gear, and The House currently has 20% off on lots of gear including the Custom Flying V 163 which I want to get. Is now the time to bite though? Will it go down more if I wait longer? Is there a chance that it'll sell out if I wait longer and I'll miss my opportunity? Haven't bought a board in a very long time so don't know the trends for sales and don't want to pay more than I have to.
Z A C K is offline   Reply With Quote