Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nitro team, nitro team gulwing, K2 Raygun, Burton Custom or something else?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
koenie248

Default Nitro team, nitro team gulwing, K2 Raygun, Burton Custom or something else?

Hi Guys,
I hope you can help me in my search which is now already making me crazy for 2 months

My details
lenght - 1.93 cm
weight - 95kgs
Snowboard experience - 6 years x 1 year
Current snowboard - Flow Merc 2011

I need a wide board as I have size 47

After last holiday I stopped liking the Merc. Too stiff!
My girl likes to cruize and my speeds is much higher so when trying to ''play'' when waiting for her I can't do anything.
So I'm looking for a board that helps me - learn buttering, small jumps and about 20% of the time powder. I think I descripe a normal all mountain board but what on earth to pick!???
Camber, Zero camber or reverse camber.?

I'm now checking:
Nitro Team -
Nitro Team Guilwing -many people do like it but also say it's rather loose and not that flex. The references do look good.
K2 Raygun - goodwood board all mountain 2014..
Burton customs - there is this guy on youtube Ryan Knapton and he is doing rather sick buttering on that board + board got some nice references too. Downside of this board is that I plan to buy Nitro Zero or Pusher bindings and they don't fit on the Burton Custom

Why to buy what board or any other suggestions?

Thanks allot!!

Koen
koenie248 is offline   Reply With Quote