Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Won Skis on Accident...
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
JordanD

Default Won Skis on Accident...

Well on Sierra Snowboard they do a daily snowboard or gear giveaway, and a weekly ski giveaway. Well i usually get on the board giveaway, but this week i got on the ski one for a while. Well today i got a PM saying i won a free pair of "Line Chronic" Skis. Worth $560 originally, though there on sale for $200 right now. None of that really matters in this thread, except that i got them. Well now im probably going to sell them (when prices go back up) and maybe buy a snowboard. I was deciding on an All Mountain Freestyle board, something to use for some carving, maybe some jumps, kind of hit the terrain park after coming down the mountain. I was looking at the Never Summer SL-R, Bataleon The Jam, and Arbor Element. All three are about the same price, and ive heard alot of great things about all of em. Could i get some help with the decision? Thanks.

EDIT: Didnt even notice this in my little time at this site, but what the heck can you do with the credits we get for posting and all?

Last edited by JordanD; 04-14-2009 at 08:19 PM.