Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Replacing my bindings?
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 10:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
djay_1802

Im no expert, this is just my opinion....there is no better time to replace bindings than when buying a new board, and these bindings definately could use some updating. If you are looking into more freestyle, terrain park etc... personally , i would feel a lot more comfortable in a binding that straps over my toes. ha! if you do decide to upgrade, definately also upgrade the boots, those boots are not designed for strap bindings and you will end up replacing them anyway because you wont be comfortable, i dont think anyone will recommend modifying your boots.(throw them on eBay, or craigslist) when buying boots do not be stingy!!! get something that is snug and comfortable! as i said before, in the park, you want to be a part of your board, not attached to it Make sense? Comfort is key!!! lamar makes good, inexpensive bindings ($70+) and i am very happy with my sims boots, also about $70. hope i could help