Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board/Bindings Advice!
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
aregulargoof

Default Board/Bindings Advice!

Hey everyone! I've become addicted to this sport and know I'll be riding for a long long time, so I've decided to take advantage of season end sales and get some equipment.

I'm 5'3"-5'4" and 125 pounds. I wear a size 7.5 boot and I am all done growing. My budget is anything under $500 for boards, and under $200 for bindings. I would ideally like a board that can be used all-mountain, but leaning a bit more towards freestyle as I plan to be hitting up the park once I'm ready.

So far I've looked at the Arbor Cadence, Jess Kimura Pro, Birds of a Feather, Space Metal Fantasy (although I think this may be too soft to be a decent all-mountain board), and the Ollie Pop. Any suggestions and/or opinions would be greatly appreciated!

As for bindings I was looking at 2013 Union Rosas and 2013 Union Milans. My general impression is that the Milans are a bit stiffer than the Rosas, but the Rosas are also cheaper (and better looking ). Again, let me know what you think!

Last edited by aregulargoof; 02-22-2014 at 11:30 PM.
aregulargoof is offline   Reply With Quote