Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Forza 2

8K views 39 replies 6 participants last post by  BoardTheSnow73 
#1 ·
With so many people in the forum loving cars, I was wondering if anyone played Forza 2. Of all the driving games I've played, I liked this one the most. I've heard rumors that Forza 3 will have 400 cars and 100 tracks or something nuts. I'd stick with the franchise if that was the case.

Anyways, if anyone else here likes the game, post some screens of your cars or stats or something. My top car is, big surprise here, a 350Z. I have some great screens that I can post if this thread isn't tumbleweeds in two days. :thumbsup:

#6 · (Edited)

This is the only Viper I own. I'm not a fan of American cars except for looks. I have a couple old muscle cars. I made this one while listening to the Stones song of the same name. I've only ever won one race in this car, but it was a good one.

Speed: 7.4
Accel: 8.1
Brake: 6.3
Handl: 6.1

#7 ·

This Gallardo was actually inspired by my Danny Kass boots. I wanted to make a checker pattern, but I thought this was different in a good way. It's hideous and people always let me know. But that's why I like it. I've raced 5 times in this one and never lost. I love lambos.

Speed: 6.6
Accel: 7.7
Brake: 6.7
Handl: 6.5

#8 ·

This is my all time favorite car. It likes to squrim on the corners, but I've never lost in it. I've raced across all the classes except S and U in this car. Right now it is a B-class for a tournament.

Speed: 5.1
Accel: 5.0
Brake: 5.3
Handl: 4.9

#9 ·

This is more of a show car. I tried a painting technique on it that someone showed me. It worked ok, but the body kit messed it up. I've sold about 20 of these. They make me a lot of money. The stats are stock, though.

#11 ·

I actually won an A-class tournament with this car. It was completely made for handling and the tracks had very few straights, so I guess I got lucky. It's fugly as sin, too.

Speed: 4.7
Accel: 4.7
Brake: 5.9
Handl: 6.0

#12 ·

I like this car because when you beat people with it, they get really mad. I won a tournament for A-class cars with this thing. Afterward, a couple of my friends wanted it. I let them buy it in the auction house, but I locked the paint job. Now, they spent 100k on a car they refuse to drive. :thumbsup:

Speed: 6.0
Accel: 7.2
Brake: 5.0
Handl: 5.3

#13 ·

I made this car to mock a guy I knew in Indy. He LOVED his powder blue Del Sol. He even said he flew it to Germany to take it around the Nurburgring. This is pretty much what it looked like, except I did a few modifications.

#15 ·
Painting a tuning is one of my biggest draws for this game. The racing is great, but showing off your car is a lot of fun, too. Most of my races are against friends, so we're always trading cars, too.

By the way, my gamertag is "three50 TheSTiG" if anyone ever wants to play.

G
#18 ·
im still playing forza 2, ever since it was releasd. iv completed it ages ago, bt still tuning a 350Z and bmw m3 till very best posible. (i own a 300zx with V6 twin turbo, kick ass)
to be onist, im more of a car freak then a snow lover anyway..

#19 ·
I haven't played this in a long time, but here's a couple pics of an XKE I did a little work on. My dad had one of these when I was a kid. needless to say, it didn't look much like this one.
Also, my XBL name is 'Fold'

#21 ·
Heh, yeah I hear you! He ended up getting rid of it when my folks split up. It wasn't running by that time, and was in desperate need of a paint job, among other things. But it was still pretty cool. As a result, I've always had a soft spot for E-Types myself.
Your paint jobs look awesome by the way.

#26 ·
I won't turn this into yet another "I love/hate that car" thread. Suffice to say, that is an awesome car. Not so much in Forza, but my Z is only good up until A class in Forza. Past that, it's too overpowered and uncontrollable.

#27 ·
Thanks, i was thinking about the 350Z at the time that I bought it. They're both great cars.
I agree about forza though. I seem to remember juicing up the S2000, but then not being able to control it all. Seemed to be a little too quirly for my skill level once I beefed up the engine a bit. I can't remember if I used the Z much. I think I tried to stick with cars that were all-wheel drive when possible.

#29 ·
Nice. I haven't heard anything about it yet. I defintiely enjoyed the second one more than the first one.
I used to be more of a fan of the PGR series. At least through the first 2 entries. I started to lose interest after the 3rd one and barely played the last one.
I thought it was a fun middle ground between realism and arcade. I usually can't stand arcade style racers, but the sims are sometimes a little too much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.