Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boots Getting Wet inside?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
twin89
Veteran Member

Default Boots Getting Wet inside?

Hey, my season is pretty much over as of today =( but like the last maybe 5-6 times i have gone up i noticed that when i took my 07-08 Burton freestyle boots they were wet inside, like most of the liner was damp and my socks were soaked, but i never really noticed it being cold cause my feet were so warm in the boots it just makes the water warm. Now... the real question... i'm not sure if the water is getting in or it is just staying in from my feet sweating all day and i'm using an absorbent enough sock or what? The outside of parts of my boot may feel wet, but i think this is just cause i have been ridding slush all day but yeah, it just had me worried that my boots have gone bad or sumthin, cause i plan on using em next season, but in the early season it's gona be cold and hopefully my feet don't freeze with this wet thing.

If anyone else has had this problem please feel free the help me out =)

fyi, im just using normal high addidas socks, not really thick or ne thing, and not "Snowbaording socks"
twin89 is offline   Reply With Quote